A csv reader/writer in C++ using standard objects.
- Read from a file or string
- Support for optionally enclosed elements (using " as the enclosure )
- Easy to iterate through the rows
- Associative arrays which allow accessing by the column name!
- Optionally - RowReader has two optional constructor parameter, first is a bool which determines if it should use headers and second is the newline delimeter. The default is true (use headers) and \n for newline
- Automatically adjusts for \n or \r\n
Here is a very simple example using a string: